Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 feet Tall Victorian Art Doll Bunny Rabbit!

 I got this darling bunny rabbit on Christmas Eve last year at one of my favorite shops this equisite bunny was sitting in the glass case all decked out in her velevet sequined lace dress, she just looked  a bit claustrophobic peering out of the enclosed display so I  asked the sales lady if I could see her and she pulled her out of the case and white fluffs of stuff was scattering all about the counter and me. My first thought was she had an injury and her stuffing was falling out so upon my inspection I  saw her wonderful painted features and needlesculptured hands and feet, her pretty painted eyes and embroidered nose and whiskers.   To my suprise all the fluff was just the imitation snow that was displayed in the bottom of the case for the Christmas display. So she came home with me and is now looking for a new home.


She may need to even out her tan!

Pretty dainty fingers!

So ruffled and fancy!

Sitting so pretty !

Peering through the glass! Look at those eyes!

Kickin back with her feet up!  Stretching for the long journey!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States